Eurofast is a regional business advisory organisation employing local advisors in over 21 cities in South East Europe & Middle East (SEEME). The Organisation is uniquely positioned as one stop shop for investors and companies looking professional services in South East Europe & Middle East.
A client of ours well respected international company is looking to recruit an Accountant in Serbia.
- Safeguard that all accounting procedures comply with local legal & tax requirements and also with group guidelines.
- Ensure the accurate and on time bookkeeping according to Local Legislation and to the Group guidelines.
- Ensure accurate and on-time information for the management, supporting company’s decision making with prescribed reporting duties.
- Monitor all liabilities (taxes and other) and to ensure on time payments.
- Monitor, forecast & report cash-flow development.
- Monitor legislation changes and act accordingly.
- Provide direction and effective operation for accounting department.
- Update customer files and implement credit control procedures
- University Degree - Accounting or Economics;
- Fluent in English
- A minimum two years experience in a similar role (Preferably Accounting & Finance Reporting in Logistic or Trade Sector)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent knowledge in Excel; knowledge of INFOSYS will be considered an advantage
- Sharp and good business acumen with good analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The successful candidates will receive an excellent remuneration package, in the professional working environment, within the framework of multinational company.
Please send your CV`s in English. Deadline for applications: 22.06.2018