The Sustainability and CSR Masterclass is an internationally recognised training, designed to give participants the confidence and knowledge required to discuss Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability topics in a professional setting and to inspire professionals to find solutions that support their organisation. During this certified course participants will build an understanding of the key areas required to implement and to communicate CSR/Sustainability in day-to-day responsibilities. To maximize the outcomes for participants in this introductory training, the curriculum adopts a holistic approach to the material and introduces current issues, trends, and frameworks while also motivating participants to forecast future opportunities and manage challenges of Sustainability.
By the end of this training participants will:
- - Gain solid understanding of Sustainability and CSR terms and trends
- - Learn to identify and prioritise Stakeholders
- - Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
- - Practice on disclosing Sustainability performance through international reporting framework
- - Comprehend CSR communication methodologies
At the end of this 2-day Masterclass, participants will have the confidence and know-how to:
- - Communicate effectively on Sustainability and CSR topics in the daily working environment
- - Identify organizational risks and opportunities in the sustainability scope
- - Adhere to and exceed regulatory expectations through Sustainability and CSR excellence
- - Practically apply Sustainability and CSR concepts in stakeholder management, strategic implementation, operational level actions, and basic level reporting disclosures
This course is endorsed by ILM, UK’s leading provider of leadership, management and coaching qualifications and a world-renowned professional membership body representing over 25,000 managers and leaders. This course is also accredited by The CPD Standards Office, which raises training standards by accrediting high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision.
Successful participants will receive a CPD Certificate verifying 6.45 CPD hours, confirming their achievement.
The training courses are provided exclusively by Sustainability Knowledge Group, which is officially recognized as CPD Accredited Provider No. 21476 with the CPD Standards Office and an ILM Recognised Training Provider.
Key Topics include
- - Sustainability and CSR Concepts
- - Sustainability and CSR Trends and Legislation
- - Stakeholder Engagement and Initiatives
- - Sustainability Strategy
- - Sustainability Reporting
- - Green Marketing
Who is it for:
Sustainability is a rapidly expanding area of focus for all industries and sectors. This course is recommended for individuals with any experience level and across department functions who currently have some Sustainability and CSR responsibilities or may anticipate such responsibilities in the future.
Ideal participants may have duties or roles in:
- - CSR/Sustainability
- - Human Resources
- - Marketing/Communications/PR
- - Governance and Risk Management
- - Quality
- - Operations
- - Supply Chain/Logistics
- - Health and Safety
- - Environment
- - Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
- - Finance
This course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. The method builds not only knowledge, but also a confidence in discussing and applying CSR/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections.
Knowledge Partner: Sustainability Knowledge Group. Sustainability Knowledge Group is a global advisory firm dedicated to creating value, through strategic CSR and sustainability solutions with wide range of experience throughout the MENA and Europe regions.
Course fees include a unique combination of benefits:
Training, training material and workbooks, coffee and lunch breaks, pre-course guidance, Sustainability Knowledge Group certificate of attendance, CPD certificate fee.
Date: May 09th & 10th 2019
Duration: 9am-5pm on both days
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Early bird (10% for registrations till April 08th): €665
For group discounts, please contact us directly
Sustainability and CSR Masterclass facilitator: Chrysi Theodoridou
Please contact Chrysi for more information on the event, bookings, discounts, group arrangement or corporate deals and payment details.
Click on the link below to download brochure.