Global Tax Mobility Services
Employee retention is at the top of the agenda for global workforce stakeholders. How important is getting the right people into the right roles? Crucial! But what about location? Recently employee mobility issues have become more interesting but also trickier than ever. The conventional office-based workforce may have given way to the “work from anywhere” mindset, but this mindset involves an inherent compliance risk and while also rendering geographical borders seemingly irrelevant. An employer’s duty is to also care about and manage expectations of its employees, so we are here, ready to help.
How can we assist you?
Tax return preparation
- Review of requirements to file tax returns
- Obtaining personal tax ID number for tax return filing
- Review of Statutory Residence Test and application (including change of tax residency)
- Non domicile claims and reliefs, including:
- Exemptions in respect of Digital Nomads (Croatia, Greece)
- Other claims applicable in each jurisdiction
- Share-based benefits’ analysis and reporting, such as option income or restricted shares
- Foreign tax credit claims where earnings or personal income are taxed by another jurisdiction to prevent a double tax charge
- Tax treaty claims
- Filing of non-resident tax returns for individuals with local source income, including pension income, investments, rental income or gains from asset’s disposal.
Mobility Advisory Services
Designing your strategy when arriving at or leaving from any country is very important; that’s why we have tailored-made solutions for you. Our services include the following:
- Arrival and departure tax briefings and compliance (including registrations and de-registrations)
- Domicile and Non-Domicile consulting services
- Assistance with assessments, audits, and notices
- Tax Treaty advisory
- Acquisition of Property related services
- Immigration Services (residence permits and Visas)