Company Listing on the Emerging Companies Market of the Cyprus Stock Exchange
A Nominated Advisor (NOMAD) is an approved consultant who advises companies who wish to list their shares or securities on the Emerging Companies Market (ECM).The ECM is known as the unregulated market of the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) and therefore it does not come under the mandatory provisions for regulated markets with respect to listing requirements, such as size, number of shareholders and other continuous obligations.
Being listed on the ECM:
- Promotes the recognition and reputation of the company
- The Company enhances its economic substance status in Cyprus
- Application of Double Tax Treaty (DTT) provisions and tax exemptions are rarely challenged
- The majority of DTT’s promote for exemption of local capital gains tax on sale of property located in the foreign county
- Provides the opportunity for securing financing at competitive cost
- Does not require the increased procedures and costs as regulated markets
Listing on the ECM requires the preparation and the submission of an Admission Document.
Why choose us?
- Eurofast cooperates with approved and licensed Nominated Advisor by the Cyprus Stock Exchange
- We have the experience to provide you with any advisory and guidance you require
- Our highly skilled associates have in-depth knowledge of all the requirements and procedures necessary for a successful listing and will advise you on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance with the CSEs’ rules and regulations
We align ourselves with our clients as partners to assist them in achieving their goals and objectives.
- We will assist and guide you in preparing the Admission Document, ensuring that it contains sufficient and appropriate information
- We will ensure that all the listing requirements are fulfilled
- We will assist you in the preparation of all required listing documents
- We will continue to advise you on an ongoing basis and after the listing so as to ensure that compliance with the ECM rules and regulations.