Eurofast is looking for a young and highly motivated person for the position of Executive Administrator in Romania.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to set up and manage the office and develop operations
- Promote services through client meeting and presentations and preparation of proposals for prospective clients
- Develop and pursue new and strategic client opportunities as per the company objectives and directives
- Report to HQ every month on activities and financial information
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Fluent in English – Knowledge of the Greek Knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior experience will be considered an advantage
The successful candidates will receive an excellent remuneration package
Send us your CV in English only to email@example.com
All personal data are strictly protected. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.