Position: Tax Mobility Expert
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Eurofast is a regional business advisory organisation employing local advisors in over 21 cities in the emerging market of South East Europe & the Middle East (SEEME). It offers a range of professional services including Tax & Transfer Pricing, Payroll & Employment services, Accounting & Compliance, and Advisory & Corporate.
Our office is growing, and we are looking for a Tax Mobility Expert to join our Tax Mobility services department in Tallinn, Estonia.
Mobility is a component of international taxation. Due to business globalization and worker mobility Eurofast can assist companies in their foreign assignment process to deal with tax compliance, financial statements, and tax planning.
- Engage in simple and complex tax matters. Provide tax consultancy, write tax memos.
- Engage in tax assessments and tax audits.
- Process monthly tax return forms and ensure tax compliance. Preparation of the taxpayer’s annual statement of income.
- Assistance in bookkeeping, prepare reports for the clients, preparation of compulsory reports for authorities
- Become the primary point of contact for one or more service lines (as directed by your manager). Apply an understanding of business needs to identify critical outcomes, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Representing the company and clients before relevant institutions such as Tax office, Labor Office, National Center of Registration
- Prepare and submit any reports as required by company’s management
Requirements – What we are looking for:
- University degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Work background at least 3 years of experience in tax mobility services. Multinational consulting experience will be considered as a plus.
- Very good knowledge of tax laws for Individuals. Experience with preparation of personal income returns for domestic and mobile employees.
- Very good knowledge of labor legislation, social & health insurance laws.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Be proactive with the business, ensuring updates on assignment progress.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills. Team player.
- Excellent computer and internet skills, very good knowledge of MS package (excel, word, ppt).
- Working in a positive environment with people from different backgrounds and nationalities
- Working in an international company with 21 offices around South-East Europe and the Middle East
- Increasing number of annual leave days based on experience at the company
- Potential development & growth through seminars, workshops, events & attending business trips
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Tax Mobility Expert Estonia”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.