Location: Bucharest, Romania
Eurofast is seeking to recruit an Accountant for its office in Bucharest, Romania.
The successful candidate will be independently responsible for the accounting services of our company and handling all financial information in a complete, accurate and timely manner. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for inputting accounting entries in our accounting software, issuing & processing invoices, handling TAX/VAT matters as well as conducting monthly reconciliations. Finally, the successful candidate will liaise with auditors, banks, debtors, creditors and arrange collections and issue payments.
This position is open for expats who are willing to return to Bucharest, Romania.
- University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting/ACCA
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Working experience in Accounting Software
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles
- Fluency in, both, Romanian and English
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Results orientation and efficiency
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs to email@example.com by adding in the subject line the code: RO/ACC
Job reference code: RO/ACC
Deadline for applications, 30th September, 2021
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.