Position: Senior Director
Location: Bulgaria, Sofia
Eurofast Cyprus is looking to recruit a dynamic, career oriented individual to join our offices in Sofia Bulgaria , for the position of Senior Director
The position entails taking over and guiding the growth of our Sofia office under the guidance of the Board of Directors. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash, and quality targets
Director, Sofia Office
- Develop, implement and monitor activities to ensure current client’s loyalty and increase the core revenue stream
- Responsibility to maintain our quality standards in the country
- Monitors financial performance of the office by measuring and analyzing results & initiating corrective actions and reporting to HQ
- Develop and execute campaigns to generate revenue and meet revenue targets and lead creation
- Initiates and supervises all public relations activities in Bulgaria
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Take care of employee’s satisfaction & recruit talent
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in business group
- University graduates in Finance or Accounting or Law;
- A master degree or a professional qualification (e.g CPA , ACCA) will count positively
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Knowledge of the Bulgarian language will be considered an advantage
- At least 7-8 years working experience in a senior management role
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Decision-making abilities, accuracy and thoroughness, promptness and dependability.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package according to qualifications and experience within the framework of a multinational company.
Job reference code: 0224102019
Deadline for applications, November 15, 2019
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs in English by our form.