We are currently seeking to recruit an Accountant in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The successful candidate will be independently responsible for the accounting function of our company and handling all financial information in a complete, accurate and timely manner. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for inputting accounting entries in our accounting software balancing accounts (double entries), issuing & processing invoices, handling TAX/VAT matters as well as conducting monthly reconciliations. Finally, the successful candidate will liaise with auditors, banks, debtors, creditors and arrange collections and issue payments and also preparing Financial Statements.
· Permanently residing in Thessaloniki
· A University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting/ACCA
· Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
· Working experience in Accounting Software
· Knowledge in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles
· Fluent in both Greek and English Language
· Computer literate
· Ability to travel and work remotely
· Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines
· Strong analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail
· Strong communication
· Results orientation and efficiency
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs to email@example.com , by adding in the subject line the code: THES Accountant.