Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
We are currently looking to recruit an Accountant for our offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be independently responsible for the accounting function of our company and handling all financial information in a complete, accurate and timely manner. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for inputting accounting entries in our accounting software (Intelisoft), balancing accounts (double entries), issuing & processing invoices, handling TAX/VAT matters as well as conducting monthly reconciliations. Finally, the successful candidate will liaise with auditors, banks, debtors, creditors and arrange collections and issue payments and also preparing Financial Statements in Caseware.
- A University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting/ACCA
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Working experience in Accounting Software
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles
- Fluent in both Greek and English Language
- Knowledge of Intelisoft will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of caseware is essential
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Results orientation and efficiency
Job reference code: CY Accountant
Deadline for applications, 1st May 2021.
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org ,by adding in the subject line the code: CY Accountant.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview