Position: Corporate Accountant
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Eurofast is looking to recruit a Corporate Accountant for our offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting function of our Corporate clients and handling all financial information in a complete, accurate and timely manner. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for inputting accounting entries in our accounting software , balancing accounts (double entries), handling TAX/VAT matters as well as conducting reconciliations and preparing the relevant Trial Balances and Financial Statements.
- A University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Skilled in MS Office, especially in Excel
- Maintain accounting files, permanent file, accounting file, audit file etc.)
- Handle VAT issues while ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- Knowledge of how to Perform VAT entries, good working knowledge of VAT procedures
- Knowledge of Income Tax / Corporation Tax (Submission procedure of IR1 & IR4 Forms)
- Deliver correct & balanced Trial Balances
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all accounting deadlines
- Perform reconciliation of receivables/payables and bank accounts
- Knowledge in Accounting and general accepted accounting principles
- Fluent in both Greek and English Language
- Familiarity with accounting software programs (such as Intelisoft, Cycom, Sage) will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Caseware.
- knowledge in MS Office, (Excel, Word, Power Point ) but especially in Excel
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Results orientation and efficiency
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop. Pleasant and cooperative personality.
- Team player as well as self-motivated.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CVs, to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: “Corporate Accountant CY“, no later than the 30th November 2021.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. To find out more about our company, please visit our website at www.eurofast.eu