Position: Ukranian speaker
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Eurofast is seeking to recruit a Ukrainian Speaking Administrator in Nicosia, Cyprus
Eurofast is a regional business advisory organization employing local advisors in over 22 cities in South East Europe & Middle East (SEEME). The Organization is uniquely positioned as one stop shop for investors and companies looking professional services in South East Europe & Middle East. The fact that all local Eurofast companies are fully fledged subsidiaries of Eurofast enables us to implement and maintain a uniform region-wide management policy with the same client focused approach and partner led personal service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients and dealing with the day to day administration of Cyprus companies
- Assist in implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems in the entire Organisation
- Updating, maintenance of Company’s database and Intranet
- Handling HR administration processes- Orientation, trainings, newcomers procedures, contracts, filing, visa, etc
- Handling marketing administration process & Business development initiatives
- Assisting other departments
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Management, Business Administration
- At least 2 years prior experience in Administration
- Excellent command of Russian and Ukrainian language
- High level of computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package according to qualifications and experience within the framework of a multinational company.
Job reference code: 24050919
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs in English by our form.