Position: Executive Administrator
Eurofast is looking to recruit an Executive Administrator for our offices in Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Overall assistance to the Country Manager in the general handling of his activities;
• Supporting in PR and business development activities;
• Drafting and managing engagement proposals and reports to clients, candidates, counter-agents;
• Responsible for the daily follow up on business news and issues in Bulgaria, posting drafted articles and management of the company’s social medias
• Keeping up to date the company’s data base concerning leads, clients, notes to leads and/or clients;
• Managing the time sheets of the office;
• Responsible about the suppliers’ support and obligations in the office;
• Coordinating translations allocation for the company’s international clients;
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
• University degree in Business Administration or any other similar qualification;
• Fluent in English;
• Knowledge of Greek or other language will be considered an advantage;
• Prior experience of minimum 3 years;
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
• Diverse job with possibilities for career and personal growth;
• Team of young, professional and nice personalities;
• Opportunities for career and personal growth;
• Very pleasant working environment in brand new office located close to the center of Sofia;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Food Vouchers.
Job reference code: Sofia Admin
Deadline for applications, 30th August, 2020
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs in English by completing our form.