Position: Corporate Administrator/Lawyer
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Eurofast is looking to recruit a dynamic, career-oriented individual to join its growing Corporate Department for its offices in Nicosia, Cyprus for the position of Corporate Administrator/Lawyer.
- Preparation and review of different corporate documents
- Preparation, amendment and review of legal documents
- Dealing with the day to day administration of companies and liaising with clients situated abroad by telephone and email
- Liaise with leading international law firms who regularly engage us for legal, tax, and corporate structuring matters
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients in Cyprus and abroad
- Preparation of proposals, presentations, articles and other materials
- Provide legal support to the overall activity of the company and its clients.
- Prepare legal documentation related to the business of the Company and its clients.
- Tax review, due diligence, tax law advice.
- Tax optimization and tax-planning strategies.
- Handle evaluation, risk assessment and counselling on various complicated legal problems.
- Maintain the tax records and keep up with all filing deadlines related to taxes for the client.
- Assist in proposals and business development calls.
- University degree in Law, Accounting, or professional qualification in international tax
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Corporate, Commercial, Tax and Property Law, Double Tax Treaties will be considered an advantage
- Excellent understanding of the tax & corporate legislation
- Proven ability to work with international/multinational companies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work in young and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and organization skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of the Ukrainian and Russian language will be considered an advantage
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package according to qualifications and experience within the framework of a multinational company.
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by adding in the subject line the code: CY/Corp
Emails without job reference code will not be taken into consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.