Eurofast is a regional business advisory organisation employing local advisors in over 21 cities in South East Europe & Middle East (SEEME). The Organisation is uniquely positioned as one stop shop for investors and companies looking professional services in South East Europe & Middle East.
Eurofast Global is seeking for a motivated and eager Junior Lawyer to join our team in Ukraine. The young specialists will undergo on the job training on tax& legal and legal secretarial tasks at Eurofast office in Kyiv in accordance with the job description.
Junior Lawyer - Kiev
- To support Tax & Legal and other personnel of the company on legal and administrative issues
- To provide high quality support on a portfolio of clients
- Actively involved in marketing and business development initiatives of the company
- To develop and apply technical knowledge gained from the higher educational institution
- To maintain professional working relationships with existing and prospective clients
- To develop networking & negotiation skills
- Remain up-to-date with changes in international legislation and international taxation issues
- Pursuing law degree or recent graduate
- Good analytical, business communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- initiative, willingness to obtain new knowledge and develop professionally, strong interpersonal, administration and time management skills
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Please send your CV’s by 29th July, 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "junior lawyer".
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.