For our office in Sofia we are currently looking for a young and highly motivated person for the position of Junior Corporate Legal Advisor.
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree in Law and be qualified lawyer;
- Expertise in the fields of Corporate, Commercial, Tax and Property Law, Double Tax Treaties, Transfer Pricing; – not less than 2 years;
- Proven ability to work with international/multinational companies;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work in young and dynamic environment;
- Excellent communication, analytical and organization skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English language. Knowledge of Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Provide legal & Tax support to the overall activity of the company and its clients;
- Prepare all legal documentation related to the business;
- Deal with Local Compliance issues;
-Liaise with leading international law firms who regularly engage us for legal, tax and corporate structuring matters;
-Liaise and attend meetings with Clients in Bulgaria and abroad;
-Be actively involved in marketing and business development initiatives of the company.
-Diverse job with possibilities for career and personal growth;
-Team of young, professional and nice personalities;
-Opportunities for career and personal growth.
Send us your CV by December 16 (English only). All personal data are strictly protected. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.